Mounting bracket shown is second picture is optional. Use the drop down menu to add to your order.
AEM's 400LPH AN Fittings High Flow, High-Pressure Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It can be installed externally or in-tank using optional hardware that is sold separately (see Images tab and part numbers, below). It utilizes the industry standard “044 Style” envelope and -10 AN female inlet and -6 AN female outlet connections for easy installation on new applications and for quick replacement of existing competitor fuel pumps. The 50-1005 fuel pump delivers incredible performance and value.
AEM’s 400LPH High Flow, High-Pressure Fuel Pump is capable of supporting over 1,200 HP normally aspirated and a whopping 860 HP at 30 psi boost!* It flows 400LPH (100 gph) at 40 PSI, 340LPH (90 gph) at 73 PSI, and 270LPH (71 gph) at 120 PSI. Complete flow curves from 35 to 120 PSI and current draw vs. fuel pressure charts are available in the Specs tab.
The AEM 400LPH AN Fittings High Flow Fuel Pump is rated for use with ethanol-blended fuels, (E85/E90) and all types of gasoline, but pump life will be diminished if used with 100% ethanol fuels. The inlet thread is a -10 AN female ORB (O-ring port fitting) and the discharge is a female -6 AN ORB (O-ring port fitting).
A male -6 to -8 AN discharge fitting with integral high-pressure check valve, terminal nuts, terminal boots and installation instructions are included. Optional accessories that are sold separately include a -10 ORB fitting inlet pre-filter (for use with in-tank installations), and both -8 and -6 discharge adapters without integral check valves. Accessory fittings are hard anodized.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- Popular “044 Style” physical configuration but with AN inlet & discharge port connections
- Maintains very high flow even at boosted fuel pressures; 340LPH @ 73 PSI (30 psi boost)
- Installs externally or in-tank
- Each pump individually tested to flow minimum of 400LPH (100gph) @ 40 PSI
- Compatible with Flex Fuel (E85/E90) and all types of gasoline (100% Alcohol fuels may diminish fuel pump life)
- Kit includes fuel pump, -6 to -8 male AN discharge fitting with check valve, terminal nuts & boots, instructions
- Optional -10 ORB fitting pre-filter, -6 and -8 discharge adapters without the integral check valves
Optional Inline High Flow Fuel Pump Accessories
- 50-200-06: -6AN Discharge Fitting
- 50-200-08: -6AN to -8AN Discharge Fitting with Integral Check Valve
- 50-200-10: -10AN Inlet Port Fitting
- 50-200-11: -10AN Inlet Port Filter
- 50-200-86: -6AN to -8AN Discharge Fitting
*Power rating is given using gasoline and assuming a base fuel pressure of 43 PSI, 13.5v at the pump, 6.2 lbs/gal with a BSFC of 0.65. Boost fuel pressure is assumed to be the base pressure of 43 PSI + boost pressure. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.